PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THE RECRUITMENT SYSTEM
Trevian Asset Management Oy (Y-tunnus 2507543-9)
Erottajankatu 2, 3rd floor, 00120, Helsinki
Puhelin: +358 10 581 3830
Tiina Kaakkolahti, HR Director
Data Protection Officer
2. Name of the register
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data of the applicant (data subject) are processed in the evaluation of applicants related to Trevian Asset Management Oy’s recruitment process.
4. Data content of the register
The register contains:
- The information provided by the applicant in their CV and application, including any photos and videos.
- Summaries based on information provided in personal assessments.
- If necessary, a summary of the information provided by the applicant can be made, which can only be read by recruiting supervisors.
5. Regular sources of personal data
The register contains information provided by the applicant himself or herself.
6. Regular disclosures of personal data
Disclosure of personal data is in accordance with laws and regulations as well as instructions issued by the authorities.
Disclosure may only take place with the voluntary, specific and unambiguous consent of the applicant.
7. Transfer of personal data outside the EU or the EEA
As a general rule, personal data will not be transferred outside the territory of the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area unless necessary for the purposes of the processing or technical implementation of the processing. Trevian ensures that the transfer of data complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Regulation, such as the EU Commission’s standard contract clauses or the EU Commission’s decision on the adequacy of data protection (the “Adequacy Decision”). Personal data will also not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA without the express consent of the data subjects.
8. Protection and security of personal data
Access to applicant’s personal data is limited to those who are managing the recruitment. These persons are trained in the secure processing of data and are bound by professional secrecy.
9. Retention period of personal data
Applications will be kept for a maximum of 6 months from the end of the application process. Disposal is in accordance with the regulations in force at the time.
10. Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject has the right to access his or her data and to examine the data in the register about him or her. The data subject can send a request for inspection or correction of the data in writing to Trevian Asset Management Oy’s HR.
The Controller may, on its own initiative or at the request of the data subject, supplement, correct or delete incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date personal data. In addition to the above, the data subject has the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data and the right to request a restriction on the processing of his or her personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
The data subjects have the right:
- to obtain information on the processing of their personal data
- of access to their data
- to rectification of their data
- to the erasure of their data and to be forgotten
- to restrict the processing of their data
- to data portability
- to object to the processing of their data
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
The HR may ask the data subject to clarify his / her request in writing and to verify the identity of the data subject before processing the request. Trevian Asset Management Oy may refuse to execute the request on the grounds provided by applicable law.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
The processing of personal data is subject to
- Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life (759/2004),
- the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679,
- the Data Protection Directive (EU) 2016/680,
- Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications (516/2004)
- regulations of the authorities
This privacy statement may be updated from time to time, for example as legislation changes.